Les adverbes - Corrigé
Niveau 1 :
Mettez l'adverbe entre parenthèses à la place
Ex. Betty works at school (very well)
➡ Betty works very well at school.
1. I have been to Sweden (never).
I have never been to Sweden.
2. We get up before seven (rarely).
We rarely get up before seven.
3. I heard about it this morning (first).
I first heard about it this morning.
4. How do the trains run (often)?
How often do the trains run?
5. My copy-book is in the room (somewhere).
6. You'll be surprised (sometimes).
You'll sometimes be surprised.
7. I will drive her home (certainly).
I will certainly drive her home.
8. He came and spoke (then).
He came and then spoke.
9. They addressed me (hatefully).
They addressed me hatefully.
10. I find him nice (frankly).
Frankly, I find him nice.