Corrigé des exercices sur les questions et les interrogatifs
Mettez les mots dans l'ordre
What did you get last Christmas?
How many presents did you receive?
Who did you spend the evening with?
4. was/What/like/the parcel/?
What was the parcel like?
It was red and big.
Write the question which corresponds to each answer.
1. Which language can she speak?
She can speak German.
2. Where will he go next year?
He will go to New Zealand next year.
3. Who will arrive tomorrow? Who arrived yesterday?
Carol & Deborah are coming tomorrow. Their mother arrived very late yesterday.
4. What happened?
5. What has he done?
Robert has done a great job since last summer.
6. What type of accommodation do they have?
They have a nice house.
7. What's Steve's family like?
Steve has many brothers and sisters.
8. What did Brenda say?
Brenda said she would be late.
9. Do they like coffee?
They prefer tea to coffee.
10. What am I supposed to do tonight?
You're going out tonight.
11. What's new about the unemployment rate ?
The unemployment rate has come down in Britain.
12. Say something about my parents...
Your parents will never leave their country.